Shared Instruction - Kick that Math Together!
Add the ultimate study buddy to your group sessions.Schedule Your Session »
How it Works
Whether it's cram time for an exam or studious planning ahead, Mr. Math is the addition to your study plan that can make the difference between scraping by and setting the curve. Up to five students can log in to the online classroom for the session, and after the session, each of you receives the whiteboard notes in PDF form and a link to watch a recording of the session any time. In other words, group tutoring has nearly all the benefits of private sessions but allows you to share the victory (and the cost) with a few friends.View All Ways to Learn »
|Solo Session||Group Session|
|Easy Scheduling and Booking||✓||✓|
|Each Student Receives PDF of Notes||✓||✓|
|100% Individual Focus||✓||✕|
|Lowest Cost per Student||✕||✓|
|Students can write on whiteboard||✓||✕|
Booking - Scheduling a lesson is fast, simple, and secure. The Mister Math appointment calendar updates in real time and you can check availability before booking.
Preparing - If you have assignments to review, you can send them in advance any way they want - snap a photo of your homework on their phone and text it to me, or sent PDFs or other files via e-mail, Dropbox, or Google Docs, so that we can use and write on them in the online classroom. You can also call or request a call from me to chat before the lesson to address any concerns.
Teaching - The classroom is web-based and does not require software. You can see, say, and type in the online classroom. And because all you need is an internet connection, there is no stress about travelling to meet anyone or having to be anywhere specific.
Wrap-Up - After the lesson, you receive an e-mail with our whiteboard writing and sketches, as well as a URL to watch the recording of the lesson any time you want.
- Algebra (all levels)
- AP Calculus
- College Calculus I-III
- Probability & Statistics
Don't see your subject? Just ask me! »
Classroom Demos and Screenshots
Benefits of Mr. Math Online Group Tutoring
- Lower cost per student per hour - share the upside and the downside of private instruction.
- Each student can still ask his or her own questions during the lesson, and each student receives a copy of the notes after the lesson.
- The session is automatically recorded, and each student receives a URL 5 minutes after the lesson to watch the whole session any time you want.
- Because you can send your homework and assignments to me in advance, lessons can jump right into instruction even more quickly than with an in-person tutor.
- I have thousands of practice problems ready to send your way if you want more practice after the lesson.
- With over 10 years of peerless instruction experience, I know how to quickly figure out what you already know, what you need to know, and the most efficient path to bridge the gap.
- Scheduling and paying is easy and transparent.
- No software required. Everything is web-based.
Looking instead for a one-on-one session?Personal Tutoring »