Premier Private Instruction
Private one-on-one online tutoring for the 21st century. 100% digital. 100% awesome.Schedule Your Session »
How it Works
Tutoring is one of the oldest and best forms of instruction, but it is not immune to the 21st century's pressure to continually improve. Combining my extensive tutoring experience with cutting-edge technology, I can share my untouchable expertise with students the world over, via online classroom. Every aspect of traditional in-home tutoring is not only preserved, but made better.
Tutoring sessions are one hour and take place in a webinar style classroom with no software required. I can instantly import textbook, paper worksheet, or digital resources into my whiteboard environment, and students get a verbatim copy of our work and notes at the end of the session.
Booking - Scheduling a lesson is fast, simple, and secure. The Mr. Math appointment calendar updates in real time and you can check availability before booking.
Preparing - If you have assignments to review, you can send them in advance any way you want - snap a photo of your homework on your phone and text it to me, or send PDFs or other files via e-mail, Dropbox, or Google Docs, so that we can use and write on them in the online classroom. You can also call or request a call from me to chat before the lesson to address any concerns.
Teaching - The classroom is web-based and does not require software. You can see, say, and write in the online classroom (iPad or tablet required for digital writing). And because all you need is an internet connection, there is no stress about travelling to meet anyone or having to be anywhere specific.
Wrap-Up - After the lesson, you receive an e-mail with our whiteboard writing and sketches, as well as a URL to watch the recording of the lesson any time you want.
- Algebra (all levels)
- AP Calculus
- College Calculus (Single Variable)
- AP Statistics
- College Prob & Stats
Don't see your subject? Message me at email@example.com » to discuss.
Looking instead for info about Group Tutoring or Classroom Broadcasts?
Classroom Demos and Screenshots
Benefits of Mr. Math Online Tutoring
- Your session is automatically recorded, and you receive a URL 5 minutes after the lesson to watch your whole session any time you want.
- Because you can send your homework and assignments to me in advance, lessons can jump right into instruction even more quickly than an with in-home tutor.
- I have thousands of practice problems ready to send your way if you want more practice after the lesson.
- With over 10 years of peerless instruction experience, I know how to quickly figure out what you already know, what you need to know, and the most efficient path to bridge the gap.
- Scheduling and paying is easy and transparent.
- No software required. Everything is web-based.